Cigarette pants are every modern woman’s go-to wear when looking for a classic and chic look that works well as both office wear and a fun night out with friends. The best spring and summer cigarette pants should be colored, light and fun so that you can create the right mix and match. Let’s look at the some really cool ways to style your favorite cigarette pants:
- For a day out with friends or those fun brunches, opt for a pair of orange colored cigarette pants. Pair them up with a bold colored crop top, such as Pink or Blue and a white pair of heels. A casual cross body purse is all you need to throw on to complete the look.
- A pair of white cigarette pants are a must have this season. It gives you a cool and breezy look while rendering an elegant appeal to your whole persona. A cropped shirt in electric blue or some other bold color looks great. In case it’s a formal day event, you can always go with a short fitted black top and a white shrug/ cape. Vice versa also looks good.
- Floral prints are every fashionista’s favorite pick. Since florals do the talking themselves, you can keep the rest of the look simple with black crop top and black pumps. Style with gold earrings to complete the look.
- A date night out demands something special. And a pair of Red Cigarette pants is your go-to number to look your stylish best. Match with a mustard top or cardigan or even a black top. A pair of ankle length boots, sexy clutch and gold hoops will help you bring your A game to the evening.
- If you want to look you classy best without much efforts, a pair of Black cigarette pants are your best option. There are so many ways you can style with a Black number. For an office event or seminar, a crisp white shirt with black heels and small clutch completes the look. Silk shirts with messy hairstyle match well with Black cigarette pants when dressing for a less formal affair, such as an after office party. For a night out with your girlfriends, pair your black pants with a sophisticated party top, sky high heels and a sultry smokey make-up.
- A great casual way to create a casual work wear for office is by teaming your favorite pair of cigarette pants with a button up shirt, preferably one with a printed design.
Many women love teaming up their cigarette pants with long kurtas and kurtis for a classic and contemporary look at the same time. The best colors to go for are white, black and maroon as they are easily matched with the top. Reinvent your wardrobe and invest in some cigarette pants for your wardrobe. We carry some great pairs that are sure to catch your eye, go explore and wow everyone with your style.
- March 21, 2017
- Aditya Singhal